INDEPENDENT PHARMACY TAX & BUSINESS PLANNING
Your pharmacy deserves an advisor who discusses your tax position more than once a year.
Integrate tax management with your daily accounting processes and procedures. Tax planning is more effective when you have accurate pharmacy accounting. Proactive tax planning helps you mitigate tax and maximize cash flow. Plus, you will get insightful feedback on other strategies that may supplement your tax plan such as retirement planning and/or tax credits. The team at Sykes & Company, P.A. helps you plan ahead for your independent pharmacy.
The following videos highlight your pharmacy’s tax and business planning opportunities.
Sykes & Company, P.A. works with hundreds of pharmacies across the country, from community start-ups to independent pharmacy owners with multiple stores. We offer:
- Individual income tax planning
- Pharmacy specialty tax credit services (R&D, ERTC etc.)
- Reorganizing and restructuring consultation
- Tax controversy services
- Closely-held tax issues advisory
- Preparation of IRS Forms 1040, 1120, 1120S, 1065, and 1041, and appropriate state tax returns
- Preparation and compilation of information for all IRS forms 1099, including electronic filing services
Meet other independent pharmacies that invest in our tax and business planning services.