Questions to Ask When Buying a Pharmacy
What questions should you ask when buying a pharmacy business? There is specific due diligence that needs to be done during the pharmacy sale process. Prospective pharmacy buyers need more than tax returns and financial statements in order to make a purchase decision. Ollin Sykes, CPA, explains the questions and considerations when buying a pharmacy.
Included in the Sykes University “Buying a Pharmacy” Series:
- Sykes University for Buying a Pharmacy Overview
- Due Diligence for Buying a Pharmacy
- Information Technology with Sykes & Company, P.A.
- Getting Your Technology Set Up
- Overview of the Sykes & Company, P.A. Accounting Model
- The First Year with Sykes & Company, P.A.