Master the Margin: Improving Profitability and Customer Service Levels Through AI
Advanced pharmacy technologies can now maximize the benefits of your inventory investment and improve your independent pharmacy inventory management. Reducing your inventory on the shelf and still providing optimal service to patients can be a win-win for cash flow.
In this Master the Margin Pharmacy Influencer Series webinar, guest Greg Bradshaw of P4 Technologies, LLC, shared some of the key features that AI is now providing for optimal inventory management.
- Smart Cycle Counting that helps you fully count inventory every few months through simple, small daily counts;
- Customer Specific Forecasting that eliminates the need to stock expensive drugs;
- Proactive alerts of drug activity changes to improve response time;
- Suggested orders with secondary and primary wholesalers, and
- Tracked transfer of drugs to other store locations
Ollin Sykes, CPA.CITP, CMA and Scotty Sykes, CPA, CFP® facilitated the discussion on opportunities for pharmacies to invest in AI technologies and improve their patient care and operations.
Sykes & Company, P.A. has several Master the Margin webinars for you to view at your convenience. For example, see our Master the Margin webinar about the benefits of adherence packaging.