STAFF ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
Join the Sykes & Company, PA Team!
You are the right fit for a full-time remote accountant position if you are passionate about providing quality service and collaboration. Become a member of our highly valued team serving a niche industry.
Our culture centers on teamwork, responsiveness, empathy, and relationships.
Our focus on meaningful relationships allows our clients to trust our work and rely on our advisory and industry insights to meet and exceed industry benchmarks. Our teams work closely to provide quality and timely bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, tax planning and tax compliance services for our clients.
Key characteristics of an ideal remote team member include:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Ability to nurture relationships (communication)
- High professional standards and ethics
Key qualifications of an ideal remote team member include:
- Certified in QBO
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of ancillary third-party applications with QBO
- 2 or 4-year degree
- Maintain accounting records using QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Manage all aspects of the General Ledger
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Record journal entries as needed
- Maintain customer list, vendor list, employee list, chart of accounts
- Prepare financial reports and work papers by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
Job Type: Remote Full-time
Pay: Range to include up to $65,000.00 per year depending upon prior experience